Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ulink text properties in fo?

In print output, the 'xref.properties' attribute-set is available.  It adds
style properties to xref, link, glossterm, and ulink.  If you want to make
it conditional on the element type, you can do something like this:

<xsl:attribute-set name="xref.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="color">
    <xsl:choose>
      <xsl:when test="self::ulink">blue</xsl:when>
      <xsl:otherwise>inherit</xsl:otherwise>
    </xsl:choose>
  </xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>

Don't forget the xsl:otherwise clause so you don't end up with empty
attributes.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Justus Piater" <Justus.Piater@ULg.ac.be>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 7:12 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] ulink text properties in fo?

Hi,

Am I missing something, or don't the DocBook XSLT stylesheets provide
a way to specify text properties for rendering <ulink> hyperlinks in
FO? I put clickable links into PDF files, and help myself with a
couple of template customizations that wrap link texts inside an extra
<fo:inline> so I can specify a text color.

Justus

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279