Subject: Re: [docbook] Re: More customisations - scaling images

Hi,

The only problem I've found, and I've read that page a couple of
times, is that it scales all images. I'd only like images which are
too large to be scaled.

Perhaps this entails customising the stylesheet to use a "if
x:getWidth() > 700px" sort of thing?

I physically resized the images, as I figure this is probably a better
solution (better quality rescale, and save bandwith).

Thanks for the response,
Aidan