Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Catalog File - path to htmltblx.mod

Hi Tristan,

> Using Bob Stayton's XSL online  guide, I have set up the catalog.xml
> and CatalogManager.properties files.  However, somewhere the path to
> htmltblx.mod is incorrect.  When I run :
[snip]
> I do indeed however have a file in my  docbook-xml-4.3 directory named
> : htmltblx.mod

That's a bug in the catalog file distributed with DocBook 4.3. It is
fixed in DocBook 4.4. If you need to use DocBook 4.3 you must add a
proper catalog entry for htmltblx.mod manually. For example, you could
add the following line to catalog.xml:

<public publicId="-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DocBook XML HTML Tables V4.3//EN"
	uri="htmltblx.mod"/>

Regards,
Oliver