Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] resolving catalogs on Windows

Yes, I think it is a valid relative URI. But something apparently happens
during all the parsing and resolving.

Anyway, I use almost exactly the same configuration for Saxon as you do,
except for -u. If you remove the -u option, it should work.

Or keep -u and write file:admin.xml and file:cdocbook.xsl. But am not sure
if this is actually allowed according to RFC 2396 and other authorities. URI
syntax seems like a tricky area.

/MJ