Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Changing values of language.xml

Hello Harald,

thanks for your assitance.

> l10.xml is included in common/l10n.xsl via a parameter as
> <xsl:param name="l10n.xml" select="document('../common/l10n.xml')"/>
> If you change the value of the l10n.xml parameter in your layer to
> point to your copies, I don't see why your method shouldn't work
> as well...

I allready tried to overwrite the parameter l10n.xml but it was ignored.
Docbook.xsl doesn't import l10n.xsl it makes an include instead. Could
the include be the reason that it's not possible to overwrite the
parameter l10n.xml?
I also tried to overwrite the Language Entity from l10n.xml without any
success.