Subject: olink: cannot collect ids with Oxygen?

Hello everybody!

After struggling hard during the last days to learn XML, DocBook, XSL
and more, I have now reached a point  where I can't get any further.
I'm using Oxygen 5.0 (the trial version at the moment) on Mac OS X
together with Saxon 6.5.3.
Versions of DocBook and XSL are 4.3 and 1.2.

My documents are a book and at the moment via xinclude 5 chapter files
(with root element chapter) of which two should point to another
chapter. All files are valid and well-formed. According to "XSL - The
complete guide" I'm trying to set up the routine for olinks: the olink
tags are established, targetdoc-ids and targetptr-ids are set.
Now I'm trying to collect the id's for the target database with
collect.xref.targets=only.

It seems that Oxygen/Saxon are just ignoring the parameter. The output
is html with the following warnings:
W Olinks not processed: must specify a $target.database.document
parameter   null
W when using olinks with targetdoc and targetptr attributes.   null
W Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr = 'sich/sicherheit'.
null
W Olinks not processed: must specify a $target.database.document
parameter   null
W when using olinks with targetdoc and targetptr attributes.   null
W Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr = 'zeich/frontmitmvb'.
null

By the way, I've tried several variations of the parameter value in the
oxygen window for XSLT params:
--stringparam collect.xref.targets "only"
--stringparam collect.xref.targets="only"
--stringparam collect.xref.targets=only
collect.xref.targets="only"
collect.xref.targets "only"
collect.xref.targets=only

All these variations are ignored. I've tried to use html/docbook.xsl
and html/chunk.xsl as stylesheets with the above variations for the
parameter. No success: output is still one or several html file(s) with
the above warnings.
The olink tags are residing in the following structures:
chapter 1: chapter/sect1/para/itemizedlist/listitem/para/olink
chapter 2: chapter/sect1/para/olink

I've tried to run the collection of id's in the chapter files as well
as in the book file without success.

Can anyone please tell me where the bug is?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best wishes
Monika