Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olink: cannot collect ids with Oxygen?

Hello Bob,
hello list,

so silly... I can't believe it...

The German version of Oxygen has the titles "Name" (=name) and "Wert"
(= value) in this window. In the column "Name" there's an ascending
"default" called param1, param2, param3 and so on. I took it as a name
for saving the parameter and gave it in the column "Wert" the complete
name (e.g. "--stringparam collect.xref.targets="only"). I didn't
understand that I should split this parameter command...

It is working now and the file target.db looks fine!

Thanks a lot!

Have a nice weekend (I will have for sure ;-)) and best wishes

Monika