Subject: Text Formatting Difficulties (Strikethough, underline, etc)

Hi,

I am facing problem with text formatting. I am trying
to represent some formatting text in DocBook xml but
seems its difficult for me. For example, I am not able
to represent a word that is “strikethrough”, underline
etc. I searched the net and tried in DocBook reference
http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/pt02.html but really
frustrated.

However, I have created a rtf document just to give
you a feeling that what kind of formatting I like to
present in xml.

I will be glad for your suggestion.
Thanks in advance.

Jee