Subject: [docbook-apps]is there an pdf equiv. to html.stylesheet?

Hi,

When I generate my html from my docbook source I specifiy my xsl file ( my_html.xsl) that has a few common customization for making <screen> tag and <title> tags look cool.

Now I am generating .fo ( and subsequently .pdf) files with java and com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet and I have been specifying my xsl file ( my_pdf.xsl) ... both files have a line that reads:

<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'my.css'" />

My html gets all my cool customization but my pdf is still just plain looking :/

What do I need to do to get .css like features into my .fo ( and pdf) files?

I hope that make sense, Thanks
Sheldon

Do you Yahoo!?