Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] jdk 1.5 and docbook xsl

I use the following :

-java on a french windows XP SP2

java version "1.5.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0-b64)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0-b64, mixed mode)

-docbook :
   <fm:Project>DocBook</fm:Project>
   <fm:Branch>XSL Stylesheets</fm:Branch>
   <fm:Version>1.67.2</fm:Version>

I'm able to make some xslt transformation and the only one that does not
works for me is xhtml/docbook.xsl

Any ideas ?

Pierre