Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] ooo2dbk : From OpenOffice.org to DocBook

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005, Laurent Godard wrote:

> ooo2dbk is an independant script allowing then batch processing of
> OpenOffice.org documents

Does this mean that it will work with versions of OO.o which do NOT have
access to a JRE?

(I.e. do not have any means of installing XSLT filtering?)

And on an off-topic, but allied, note: does anyone on this list know how
to add JRE recognition to an OO.o that was installed without it?  I've
hunted all over for info on this, but can't find a thing.  Do I REALLY
have to blow away my complete OO.o installation only to then have to
re-install it, just to get it to recognise that I now have JRE installed?
I can't believe this.  Tell me I'm wrong, someone.

Cheers,
mwheeler@startext.co.uk                http://www.startext.co.uk/mwheeler/