Subject: Re: page-specific footer for chunked output

> * Jirka Kosek <wvexn@xbfrx.pm> [2005-02-04 15:48:10 +0100]:
>
> Sam Steingold wrote:
>
>>><xsl:apply-templates select="/book/bookinfo/subtitle"/>
>> oops:
>> No template matches subtitle in bookinfo.
>> No template matches date in bookinfo.
>
> Title and subtitle elements are not processed by normal templates, but
> by titlepage templates. You can try to use
>
> <xsl:apply-templates select="/book/bookinfo/subtitle/node()"/>
>
> to overcome this problem.

thanks, this helped.
DIUC that this just processes the content of the subtitle element
instead of the element itself?

<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>
<http://www.mideasttruth.com/> <http://www.honestreporting.com>
Do not tell me what to do and I will not tell you where to go.