Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Embed Movie in PDF output from DocBook

That is what I thought, until I saw that Acrobat Reader claims :

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/330983.html

  To download Adobe Reader from the Adobe website, you must choose a
connection speed. Typically, your internet connection will determine
the connection speed you choose. If you choose dial-up, you can
download the basic version of Adobe Reader that lets you read PDF
files. If you choose broadband, you can download the full version of
Adobe Reader that includes these additional features:

-- Search a collection of PDF documents on a CD-ROM or a local file
system. (This function requires an index file created in Acrobat.)

-- Process PDF documents with screen reader software for visually
impaired users.

-- View Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows, electronic cards, movies,
and 3D files.

Cheers,        Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler
Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab