Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Olink problem in website-package

Dear Bob,

> Website is a bit out of sync with the latest olink templates.  See:
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200501/msg00180.html

Thanks for the reply.  Please be patient with me.  I am not sure what is
the implication of this.

I have downloaded a rpm of the 1.6.5 stylesheets, converted it to a
debian package and installed it.  Am I suppose to use this with
website or in the place of website?

How does this integrate with the rest of my docbook-installation which
now looks like this:?

ii  docbook        4.3-1          standard SGML representation system for tech
ii  docbook-defgui 2.0.8-1.1      DocBook: The Definitive Guide - HTML version
ii  docbook-dsssl  1.79-2         modular DocBook DSSSL stylesheets, for print
ii  docbook-html-f 1.1.0-3        Extension to DocBook XML for generating html
ii  docbook-simple 1.0.0-6.1      Simplified DocBook XML Doctype and css style
ii  docbook-utils  0.6.14-1       Convert Docbook files to other formats (HTML
ii  docbook-websit 2.5.0.0-7.1    XML Website DTD and XSL Stylesheets
ii  docbook-xml    4.3-1.1        standard XML documentation system, for softw
ii  docbook-xsl    1.66.1-1       stylesheets for processing DocBook XML files
ii  docbook-xsl-st 1.65.1-3.1     XSL Stylesheets for the DocBook DTD (XML)
ii  docbook2x      0.8.3-1        Converts DocBook/XML documents into man page
ii  ldp-docbook-xs 0.0.20040321-1 The Linux Documentation Project's XSL styles

I don't have a lot of experience with docbook.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the
      firmament showeth his handiwork."          Psalms 19:1