Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Embed Movie in PDF output from DocBook

> Perhaps I must manually edit the PDF using something like Acrobat (not
Reader)?

Yes, embedding movies in PDF is a feature in the full Acrobat product. The
online help contains instructions for doing it, but I've never done it. It looks
like one must first have a PDF file.

I'm not sure how open-source development would go about including such
capabilities, probably with some PDF post-processing tool. It would be nice.

Steve Whitlatch