Subject: <sbr/> treatment in <cmdsynopsis>

Hello,

I'm trying to write a manual page in docbook, but have a problem with
<sbr/> elements: they don't produce line breaks in output. I found this
thread in the archives where it's stated that the bug is fixed:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200209/msg00326.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200209/msg00335.html

and this bug (referenced in the second url above) in the tracker, closed
with resolution "fixed":

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=614485&group_id=21935&atid=373747

Yet this source:

<refsynopsisdiv>
 <cmdsynopsis>
     <command>fubar</command>
     <sbr/>
     <option>--broken</option>
 </cmdsynopsis>
</refsynopsisdiv>

produces this output:

.SH "SYNOPSIS"
.ad l
.hy 0
.HP 6
\fBfubar\fR\fB\-\-broken\fR
.ad
.hy

Complete input and output at http://stare.cz/~smradoch/misc/docbook/sbr/

My question is: am I doing something wrong (and what's the correct way
to achieve the desired effect), or is this a bug?

My toolchain:

docbook-4.3
docbook-xml-4.3
docbook-xsl-1.68.0
libxml2-2.6.17
libxslt-1.1.12_1

--
FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE
2:32PM up 2:56, 12 users, load averages: 0.03, 0.10, 0.08