Subject: Writing Hebrew in docbook

Hi all,

I am using Mandrake 10.1 and I am trying to create a guide (html) using
docbook xml (dtd 4.2, xsl stylesheets 1.65).

I am trying to write a Hebrew guide which means the stylesheets have to
produce right to left html output, and use Hebrew words for words that
are placed by xsl (like prev, next, table of contents).

As I am completely new to docbook, I would like to know if there are any
existing xsl's to assist me, or if there is a standard way of achieving
such task other then hacking the docbook xsl's.

Regards,

Hillel.