Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinksdb.xml profile/conditional conflicts

Well, OK, so I've got this basically worked out, but...

When I try and throw my pdf conditional into the mix, things go foobar.

Here is my olinksdb.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE targetset
SYSTEM "/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/common/targetdatabase.dtd"
[
	<!ENTITY tech_spec_html SYSTEM "tech_spec/html.profile.db">
	<!ENTITY tech_spec_pdf SYSTEM "tech_spec/pdf.profile.db">
]>
	<targetset>
		<sitemap>
		<dir name="doc">
			<document targetdoc="TechSpec">
			&tech_spec_html;
			&tech_spec_pdf; <!--this makes things break -->
			</document>
		</dir>
		</sitemap>
	</targetset>

This works if I remove the &tech_spec_pdf line, but not with both in. It
seems to be expecting both in the document.

Basically what I'm trying to do is only Xinclude an extra section for
the Web, and exclude this in the PDF, which will get a separate build
(for reasons not pertinent here.)

So... in the HTML conditional case, the document DOES include both. But
in the PDF conditional case, it only includes one.

How do I get this to work?

Thanks,

Jens