Subject: Reducing space between figure and title?

Hello,

With my stylesheet I've placed the titles below the figures:
   <xsl:param name="formal.title.placement">
     figure after
     example before
     equation before
     table before
     procedure before
     task before
   </xsl:param>

Now I'd like to reduce the spacing between the figure and the title. How would I do that?

thanks and best regards
Steffen