Subject: Title Page Layout in FO

Hi everybody,

I would like to layout my title pages in XSL-FO but I get stuck now.

Normally, title page for chapters or appendices appears like this:

  Chapter 1. Penguins

I know, it is possible to customize it with the files under common/*.xml
(context name="title-numbered"). Unfortunatly this customization is
limited. I would like to appear it like

  Chapter 1
  Penguins

or even

            1
     Penguins

with a linebreak in between. I discovered the named template
name="chapter.titlepage.recto" from titlepage.templates.xsl which applies
the templates with mode="chapter.titlepage.recto.auto.mode".

My question is: Which is the best method to get the above desired result?
Do I miss something obvious?

Tom

--
Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de>