Subject: Exclude elements witout condition-attribute when profiling

Title: Nachricht
Hello,

I want to profile my xml and take all elements where the attribute condition is set to map_dok but not those, who don't have an attribute "condition".
How do I do this?

I tried with  "condition=map_dok;not('')", "condition=map_dok;not(null)" and "condition=map_dok", but no success so far. The elements which don't
have the attribute "condition" are always selected.

How do I exclude these from my profiled document?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Daniela Dänzer

Projektmanagement
d.daenzer@adito.de