Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook on Mac?

Dear Tom,

I am using DocBook on an Apple OSX system for a while now. There are a
lot of nice text-editors, like SubEthaEdit, and XML-Editors avaible.

For converting DocBook to PDF I am using Apache FOP, which works fine.
When I am right, there is a DocBook bundle for Darwin, the UNIX-Base of
OS X, avaible through the Fink Project.

When you considering to buy an OS X System, you should wait till April,
because of the coming release of OS X 10.4, Codename Tiger.

Cheers Alexander