Subject: IDREFs

In my docbook work, I am finding that a space in the "linkend" value
does not seem to be approved by my XML aware editor (jEDIT).

This does not work:

(<link linkend="Ref 0">Hot text</link>;

but this does work :

(<link linkend="Ref0">Hot text</link>;

Is this correct?  Please point me to the relevant information on the
web.

Cheers,        Tristan
---
Tristan  Fiedler