Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Urgent help on Abstract +

Thanks Bob. Fixed the problem by customizing the stylesheet - and it
worked fine.

Trying to put a frame around the Abstract -

Thnx
sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 10:53 PM
To: SIRIGINA Saraswathi; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

First, always make sure your document is valid before assuming the
stylesheet is doing something wrong.  There were two validity errors in
your articleinfo that were part of the problem.  Put your informaltable
inside a para, for example, and put your ulink inside an otheraddr
inside the address element.

The easiest way to suppress the abstract title is to add an empty title
element to it.  That still leaves an empty <p> in the HTML, but
otherwise you would need to customize the abstract XSL template to
remove the title.

DocBook Consulting