Subject: ANNOUNCE: DocBook XSL: The Complete Guide 3rd Edition in paperback

I'm pleased to announce the availability of my book DocBook XSL: The
Complete Guide (3rd Edition) in paperback.  The 3rd Edition has 35% more
pages than the 2nd Edition, and it brings the content up to date with the
current version (1.68.1) of the stylesheets.

The 3rd Edition is available at Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/product-description/0974152129/

The new edition has also been pushed out to most of the other Amazon sites
around the world.  Be aware that they are still selling the 2nd Edition for
now, so be sure you get the right one.

If anyone who has used the book (2nd or 3rd Edition) wanted to post a book
review on the Amazon page, I wouldn't mind.  8^)

DocBook Consulting