Subject: xref generated text to include book title

Hi

I’m considering how I should create links between a set of manuals.  If I use xref and build as a ‘set’, I get cross-references to chapters in the form:

            Chapter 4, Title of Chapter

If this chapter is in a different book I would like the reference to say: BookTitle, ChapterNumber, ChapterTitle.  Is this possible?

I suppose I can do it by doing two xrefs, one to the book id and then one to the chapter id.  Is there a better way?

Thanks

Tim