Subject: Html chunked and separate table of contents

I've a book made of several xml files processed with docbook 4.4,
1.68.1 xsl stylesheets, xsltproc and saxon 6.5.3, with some
customization.

When I produce a chunked  html output and try to use the
chunk.tocs.and.lots parameter with value 1, it indeed produces a
separate toc, but the name of the produced file: bk01-toc.html is not
the same as the name used as a link on the title page:
index.html-toc.html.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ceci_est_une_signature_=E9lectronique_PGP?=