Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Html chunked and separate table of contents

Le 9 avr. 2005, à 21:06, Mauritz Jeanson a écrit :

> [...]
Thanks you so much. It works perfectly now.

As it is the first time I use a customized xsl layer apart from a
customized titlepage, I'd like to know if what I've done is correct.
1 - I've copied the chunk-common.xsl file into a
chunk-common-patched.xsl file, removing all parts but the
footer-navigation template, i.e.:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
                 version="1.0">
(comment README)
(comment modified)
<xsl:template name="footer.navigation">
(part with correction)
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

2 - I've put in a db2html.xsl the following lines:
<?xml version='1.0'?>
                 version='1.0'
                 xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/transitional";
                 exclude-result-prefixes="#default">
<xsl:import
href="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/
chunk.xsl"/>
<xsl:import href="chunk-common-patched.xsl"/>
<xsl:import href="titlepage-html.xsl"/>
(customized encoding, toc, html stylesheet)
<xsl:param name="chunk.tocs.and.lots" select="'1'"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Then I have another question related to this separated table of
contents. I use table of contents in chapter and sections too.
Previously, when the table of contents was integrated in the title
page, I was able to define different css tags for this table of
contents and the other ones.
Is there a way to distinguish it from other table of contents now that
it is in another file? I've not found a way to do it at the time being
but I may have missed something.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org>

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ceci_est_une_signature_=E9lectronique_PGP?=