Subject: underline text

I know this is on the web somewhere, but didn't find it in TDG or Bob
Stayton's book.
e.g. http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomInlines.html

1.  Could someone please point me to the documentation indicating the
following role attribute is valid (ie "underline")

<emphasis role="underline">

Indeed I do see it in fo/inline.xsl :

   <xsl:when test="@role='underline'">
       <fo:inline text-decoration="underline">
         <xsl:call-template name="inline.charseq"/>
       </fo:inline>
     </xsl:when>

2.  Am I correct that this <emphasis role="underline">....</emphasis>
will work for PDF, but for HTML output, I need to add a CSS with :

span.underline {text-decoration: underline;}

Cheers,        Tristan
---
Tristan J. Fiedler
Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab