Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] [Error] null when creating pdf with fop

Forgive me. In retrospect, I think I only corrected the invalid <para>
element in one place. I now see that I had it in multiple places. After
my first attempt to correct the problem, it still failed, so I moved on
to a simpler input document. Once that worked, I scrubbed my actual
documents for invalid DocBook and everything worked. Had I been more
thorough with your suggestion, it probably would have worked as you
said. Thanks again.