Subject: entities in processing instructions

Hi All,

I am trying to pass in an entity value into a processing instruction and
it does not work the way I expected.

Say I have an entity called var-name.

If I have a PI like:

<?pi-name var="&var-name;" ?> &var-name;

Then inside the PI template "&var-name;" will turn up literally as
opposed to the entity value. The second entity (after the PI) is
properly translated during the xsl transformation so the ENTITY
declaration is fine.

Anybody can help me to get the entity value inside the PI template?

Thanks,

Laszlo