Subject: Image scaling in Docbook with XEP trick

Hi,

How do I auto-scale wide images in Docbook? I have read the RenderX's
tutorial on scaling images (use of scale-to-fit) but still don't know
how to incorporate this trick into my own customization layer. The
example is shown for a generic XML and I understand what happens there
but can't translate it into Docbook stuff.
If I import the image-scale.xsl stylesheet in my customization, it fails
since before I also imported the docbook.xsl stylesheet. I have reviewed
the XSL-FO output and it doesn't look as shown in the tutorial example.
 How do I modify image-scale.xsl and/or my customization imports to make
it work?

Thanks in advance,
Zbyszek