Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] HTML Help compiler question - Email found in subject

A reasonably simple solution is to use Apache Ant (ant.apache.org) to
copy image files to the correct locations and build your outputs.

The attached example assumes that you have a source document directory
set up consistently (which you could change):
-doc folder
  -images
    -icons

When the batch file it runs it creates a new sub-directory in the doc
folder with the date, copies the images over, and builds the outputs, so
you have end up with something like this:

-doc folder
  -images
    -icons
  -04-28-05
    -html_chunk (the chm file is also built in this folder)
      -css
      -images
    -html
	-css
	-images

The build.bat and build.xml go in the doc folder and need to be modified
to point to the files and utilities on your system (eg Saxon, Ant, Java,
etc).

The key sections for copying files are the <mkdir dir="..."/> and <copy
todir="..."></copy> sections.

Let me know if you need more detailed info.

Dave Lewis
Technical Writer
FDM Software Ltd
dlewis@fdmsoft.com