Subject: force pagebreaks in a glossary

At various places in my book I force page breaks with:
<?pagebreak?>
as directive for xsltproc.
However, this does not work between or within my <glossentry> list:
frequently I get a <glossterm> at the bottom of a page that I can not
force on the next page together with its <glossdef> part.

What can I do about it?
--

	Tom Peters