Subject: New locales

Hi there,

the four emails I've just sent contain the xml for the localization of
the dsssl and xsl stylesheets. These are purely based on the current
en.xml, in which the gentext entries have been replaced with the entries
from our database. We've managed the stylesheets internally up to today,
having all translations in po files. Thought I'd push them up and get
them into your cvs. These are all auto-generated and may not contain a
few things they should. Once they're in your cvs, I'll show them to our
translators, and let them get into adding the other bits and pieces.
Simply thought I'd make a start.

Cheers,
Bernd