Subject: Refentry indentation

Hello!

The default FO stylesheets indents the body text relative to the section
titles nicely. But in refentry elements containing refsections with
titles this has the effect of making the main 'Name' indented more than
the 'Paramters' refsection titles like

    Name
    my_fkn_name

Parameters
    param1...

Return Value
    blah blah

I would like the Name header aligned with Parameters and other
'subordinate' titles (especially since I have a horizontal ruler the
same width as title, looks kind of strange when ruler does not span the
page). Guess I could do things with negative margins in
refentry.title.properties, but before experimenting with that, is there
some smarter way?

 Best redgards
   Andreas