Subject: No template for funcparams in manpages sheets

Hello:

There does't appear to be a funcparams template in
docbook-xsl-1.68.1/manpages.

Could one of the gurus add this template?  Or barring that,
give me a couple of hints as to something I could cut 'n'
paste in order to get started?  (I learned *roff several
years ago and have only needed it for the one project, xsl is
new territory for me.)

Thanks,

Barry Rountree