Subject: How to suppress title-book entry in a set toc

  Hello!

 The template

   <xsl:template match="book[1]" mode="toc">
   </xsl:template>

 suppress all entries form the first book in the set TOC.
 I want only to have suppressed the entry for the title
 form the first book.

 My problem is that I don't give the first book a title.
 Nevertheless there is a title entry from the first book
 in the set TOC that produce a line with only points (.....).
 How can I suppress that line in the set TOC (title-book[1]-entry).
 All other entries from the first book should still be in the
 default way in the set TOC.

   Gerd Pokorra