Subject: PDF-Inclusion of address in affiliation

Hi All,

We are currently using the following tags for our DocBook author affiliation:

<author>
             <firstname>Iva </firstname>
             <surname>Greenwald <remark>
                     <footnote>
                         <para>To whom correspondence should be
addressed. <email>greenwald@cancercenter.columbia.edu</email>
                         </para>
                     </footnote>
                 </remark>
             </surname>
             <affiliation>
                 <orgname>Howard Hughes Medical Institute Columbia
University, College of Physicians
                     and Surgeons</orgname>
                 <address> New York, New York 10032 USA</address>
             </affiliation>
         </author>

Unfortunately, only the orgname and not the address appears in our
PDFs. Can you suggest how we can get both the orgname AND address to
print in the PDF?

Thank you in advance!
Lisa