Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with publishing on Sourceforge - xrefs

SIRIGINA Saraswathi <SSirigina@COVANSYS.COM> writes:

> I am sending in the code and the generated HTML - that I am trying to
> publish to Sourceforge.

What exactly do you mean by "publish to Sourceforge"?

I am guessing that maybe you mean you are trying to generate HTML
output from some DocBook XML source files, using the DocBook XSL
stylesheets from the DocBook project (which happens to be hosted
at Sourceforge). Is that what you mean?

> I encountered the following problems. Any suggestions, help in
> this regard is much appreciated.
>
> 1. The address lines get double spacing.

Do you mean the "GT.M Group" address near the beginning of each
document? It is not double-spaced when I look at it in Firefox. It
is spaced the same as the rest of the document. What web browser
are you using to view the HTML files?

> 2. The xrefs to different documents do not work.

You have some olink instances in your DocBook XML source files,
but you don't seem to have created a target-database document or
any target-data files. If you haven't already, I think you may
need to read the how-to instructions in the "Olinking between
documents" chapter in Bob's book

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith