Subject: Re: manpages notes

Barry,

Thanks -- I added your details to the README and checked it back in.

At some point I hope we can manage to have a more detailed XSL
manpages how-to included in the DocBook XSL stylesheets
distribution. Or available online somewhere else.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://logopoeia.com/  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/890