Subject: Margin notes and double.sided=1

Hi,

I try to get margin notes to work for documents that should be printed
double sided using the Antenna Formatter.

If I would do this using simple XSL-FO (without docbook) than I would
define a page-sequence-master that uses two different pages for odd and
even pages. The two different simple-page-masters used there would have
different definitions for xsl-region-body which allows me set
start-indent and end-indent to appropriate values and give me the
expected result with margin notes.

To cut a long story: Where do I have to make chances to get this stuff
working with the stylesheets?

I've read that the set.flow.properties template would be the right place
to set attributes for fo:flow. But I don't have any information about
about the page sequence (odd or even) in this template. (I think it's
impossible at this point of time because this is first known to the
renderer when rendering the fo file)

I think the only changes I have to make is to swap the values for
body.start.indent and body.end.indent dependent on the page (odd or
even). But where can I make this changes?

regards
Marco