Subject: Multiple channels - different presentation

Hello All,

One of the things I'm trying to do with the documents I'm working with
is to generate them in the FO channel with graphics and in the HTML
channel without graphics. Is there a way within the style sheets or from
the command line (or by designating this within the xml file) to block
the output of graphics for a specific channel without changing the
content of the xml file (getting rid of graphics in the to-be-html file
and leaving them in the t0-be-fo file)?

Thanks,

Scott Speights
Scott.speights@o3sis.com