Subject: sgml2xml (osx) Segmentation fault

Hi there,

when trying to convert larger projects from sgml to xml, using sgml2xml
(osx), trying to not resolve internal entities, using
-xno-expand-internal, I do get a Segmentation fault. This only happens
in larger projects, and if I enable no-expand-internal. Did anyone ever
come across this, is there a fix, or can anyone suggest another tool for
the conversion of larger projects, where neither internal, nor external
entities are to be resolved?

Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bernd