Subject: ANT & Docbook may be HS?

Hi all,
I hope not be a spammer but writing a book using docbook I was seeking
a way to automatize PDF generation from my XML sources...
I just finished a script ANT generating output files as pdf using FOP
+ JIMI and an ANT contrib task (for-each)..
So if someone knows a place where to put this script and  an example +
some docs I may be helpful for people ?
Sorry for any inconveniance
Jerome

--