Subject: where does my id go?

I have a large docbook document which consists of several XML files
which are converted to a single html document "impnotes.html" and also
to a bunch of files ("chunked") "impnotes/*.html".
Suppose a symbol FOO is documented by an element with id="foo".
when I want to point my users to the FOO documentation, I can easily
direct them to "impnotes.html#foo".
Is there a way to automatically infer which file in "impnotes/*.html"
contains the id="foo" element?
I have TDB files created by xslproc and
  --stringparam collect.xref.targets "only"
but they do not have the information I need in an easily and
automatically accessible form.
I can, of course, grep the TDB file for
  'targetptr="make-hash"'
to discover that it corresponds to
  'href="hash-dict.html#make-hash"'
I can grep/sed this file to a simple csv format "id --> filename"
but I wonder if xsl can do that for me automatically?

<http://pmw.org.il/> <http://www.jihadwatch.org/>
<http://www.camera.org> <http://ffii.org/> <http://www.dhimmi.com/>
Even Windows doesn't suck, when you use Common Lisp