Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XIncludes with relative paths (libxml + WinXP).

Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@heitec.de> writes:

> Ouch, how embarassing! Making the same error twice ...

um, er, urp... The egg is on my face, actually.

See Colin's follow-up message. It appears the colons in URIs are
actually RFC-compliant now. Whether or not libxml attempts or
claims to support the current RFC, I do not know. But if it
doesn't, it should...

--
Michael Smith
http://logopoeia.com/  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/890