Subject: Images not showing

Hello,

Rather strange problem with images not showing.

I have several books that share images from a single directory because the
books share some of the images. It just conserves disk space and makes it
easy to update all books if I reuse images instead of duplicating them.

When I transform the documents I use the --stringparam base.dir to output to a
directory called build/

So the xml src directory structure looks like this:

trunk/
	build/
	book1/C/
	book2/C/
	book3/C
	images/C/

When transforming I am using a custom layer that imports
nwalsh/html/profile-chunk.xsl

After transform the build dir looks like this.
trunk/
	build/
		book1/C/
		book2/C/
		book3/C
		images/C/
	book1/C/
	book2/C/
	book3/C
	images/C/

Once transformed admon and navig images show since the
navig.graphics.path =../../images/
and the
admon.graphics.path = ../../images/

The problem is all the images in the documents don't show. When I look in
build/images/C/ the image files are there.

In the XML documents the image paths are defined as follows
<imagedata fileref="../../images/&language;/kubuntu-login.png" format="PNG"/>
Where &language; is a language code. In this case 'C'.

But in the HTML the path is images/C/kubuntu-login.png

I can't understand why the ../../ is being removed from the path in the HTML
output. Does anyone know why this happens?

--
Sean Wheller
sean@enbaya.co.za