Subject: Problem with cross references and xincludes

I'm using xincludes and I'm having a problem with xrefs generating ? for
page numbers in the PDF output, although it's getting the titles
properly.  I'm using the 1.68.1 version of the stylesheets, and I've set
insert.xref.page.number to "maybe".  I'm specifying the page number
formatting using the xrefstyle attribute on the xrefs.  My xsl processor
is xsltproc and the FO formatter is XEP.

Thanks in advance,

Bill Lawrence