Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Collecting glossentries in glossary database

Using text content of glossterms, one drawback comes into my mind: the
existing mechansim cannot deal with 2 acronyms spelled in the same way,
but meaning different things. This may exactly happen in the aviation
licensing domain; you have international and national acronyms that
intersect.

If I split national and international glossterms in different glossdivs,
I cannot even be sure, that linking gets me to the right page.

Just a thought...
Georges